Most Popular Products
- Product Type Channel Nuts
- Usage To place and secure fittings, electrical panels, junction boxes, or piping clamps within channels or conduits.
- Color Silver
- Head Type Round
- Surface Treatment Galvanized
- Material Stainless Steel
- Supply Ability : 1-10 Piece Per Week
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 8-200 INR/Piece
- 500 Piece
- Channel Nuts
- To place and secure fittings, electrical panels, junction boxes, or piping clamps within channels or conduits.
- Stainless Steel
- 1-10 Piece Per Week
- 1-2 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Jute Bag
- All India
Channel Nuts & Hardware are constructed with an electro-galvanized zinc finish for long lasting durability. Fittings punch-press made and conform to ASTM specifications. Nuts and bolts case hardened with unified coarse screw heads. Hardware and other supports and accessories are high quality system components designed to work with Unistrut® framing system. Electro-galvanized zinc deposited on part in electroplating process. Types are Channel Nut, Channel Nut Without Spring and Top Retainer Nut.
- Available sizes: M4, M5, M6, M8, M10, M12
- Available materials: grade 316/A4 stainless steel (SS), hot dip galvanised (HDG) and zinc plated (BZP)
- Suitable for: Metal framing channels, cable management system support, ducting channel, solar panel roof fixings.